Tuesday, December 2, 2008

How to use the Pentax AF-540-FGZ & AF-360-FGZ in wireless mode.

Hi Pentaxian friends,

A while back, I wrote about Pentax tutorials on flash and multiple flashes photography. Pentax has recently updated their website and I couldn't find the tutorial anymore. In fact, the link included in my previous post does not exist anymore.

I talked to Michelle Martin at Pentax and she gave me the new location of the tutorials. Michelle is the Public Relations & Events Manager for Pentax. She's the nicest person you can ever meet. They don't have people like that at Nikon and Canon. We're all thankful to have her on our side.

Anyway, the tutorials are located in the Accessories section of the Website, in the Flashes sub-section. Here's the link.


It's by far the best tutorial about Pentax flash photography I have seen. You owe it to yourself to watch it.

Thank you for reading,

Yvon Bourque

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for this link. Been a Pentax user since the H1a. But my wireless usage has been off and on. I can run my pocketwizards, but have had problems with this. Thanks so much again. Oh, and I drive a wrangler too. :~)

thaddeus said...

thanks so much for the link! I would never have thought to call someone to get it...